I haven’t seen the musical “Hamilton” yet (I know, I know), so I’m thrilled that it will be in Minneapolis August 29th through October 7th.
When Hennepin Theatre Trust announced their entire season earlier this year, theatre patrons went crazy, snatching up ticket packages quick. And Lin-Manuel Miranda’s show is a major reason why seats were gobbled up so fast.
But not all hope is lost. On June 11th, Hennepin Theatre Trust announced a few things:
- Tickets will be available through Ticketmaster on Thursday, June 21st. However, you need to register to be a Ticketmaster Verified Fan by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 15th.
- Those who register and are selected to purchase tickets will be notified on Wednesday, June 20th.
- Tickets range from $79 – 199, with some select premium seats available for $450.
- Each person selected to buy can purchase up to four tickets.
- You can stop by the State Theatre box office on Thursday, June 21st at 10:00 a.m., where a limited number of tickets will be sold. Do not bother calling the Hennepin Theatre Trust box office to order over the phone.
- There will be a lottery for 40 orchestra tickets for every performance, which will be sold for $10 each. Details will be announced at a later date, and I will make sure you are in the know!