For my guide to the Minnesota State Fair Food Parade, click here.
The Minnesota State Fair announced that its extremely-popular Food Parade will return to the State Fairgrounds October 1 – 4 and 8 – 11, 2020.
Participants will be able to purchase an arrival time each hour between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. Like the original Food Parade, tickets are $20 per vehicle with an additional $5 in fees. Each vehicle can have up to five people inside (ages 4 and under are not counted).
How to get tickets
The October tickets are done via a ticket lottery, which is now open. Click here to sign up for your chance to go. The ticket lottery is open until Thursday, September 17 at noon. To learn more about how the ticket lottery process works, click here. Those who win through the lottery will be notified on September 21.
There is a way to purchase a ticket. You can become a Friend of the Fair, which benefits the Minnesota State Fair Foundation. Learn more here.
Who will be there
The second round of the Food Parade includes some new vendors, including Minneapple Pie, who serves deep-fried apple pies. You can also purchase deep-fried pickles. Overall, the entire menu will have flavors of fall.
Full list of vendors
- Turkey to Go Turkey Sandwiches
- Fresh French Fries
- Mouth Trap Cheese Curds
- Que Viet (Egg Rolls On-A-Stick, Cream Cheese Wontons)
- Sweets & Treats (Cotton Candy, Caramel Apples)
- Pronto Pups
- Tom Thumb Donuts
- West Indies Soul Food (Jamaican Patties, Jerk Chicken)
- Minneapple Pie (deep-fried apple, pumpkin and chocolate pie)
- Foot Long Hot Dogs and Corn Dogs
- Butcher Boys/Pitchfork Sausage (London Broil, Italian Sausage)
- Cheese On-A-Stick, Deep-fried Pickles and Lemonade
- Giggles’ Campfire Grill (Walleye Cakes, Duck Bacon Wontons)
- El Sol Mexican (Tacos, Burritos)
- The Hangar (Tater Twister, Fried Oreos, Funnel Cakes)
- Sweet Martha’s Cookie Jar
How to prepare
Get my full review of the inaugural Minnesota State Fair Food Parade by clicking here.