2018 Minnesota holiday lights guide
Last holiday season, my 2017 Minnesota holiday lights guide page received over 17,000 clicks! I started to receive emails in July about being listed in 2018.
The 2018 listing will go live on November 1 and will continue to be updated through the end of the year.
If your house or organization would like to be listed, please contact me using the contact form below with the following:
- Your name and email (neither will be publicly displayed)
- The address where the lights will be on display
- The days of the week lights will be on
- The start and end times each night when lights will be on
- The start and end dates the display will be running
- If your lights are set to music, please include information on how spectators can tune in (whether it’s a radio station or otherwise)
- If you have a non-profit component, like collecting non-perishable food, please include details
- If your light display has a website or Facebook page, please send links
Once your email is received, I will follow up and ask for a photo of your display I can use.
I do not charge for a listing to be posted. In exchange, I appreciate you sharing a link to the guide with your friends, family and on your website and social media pages.
Give Me The Mike reserves the editorial right whether to post all or any information submitted. Any information submitted below — along with photos — becomes property of Give Me The Mike and could appear on www.givemethemike.com along with social media channels.
Personal contact information submitted below will not be shared with any party.