Here's a list of drive-in theaters ready to welcome you, along with ways many of them are adapting to new social distancing guidelines.
The best holiday light displays around Minnesota, presented by Sam's Christmas Village and Light Tour.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the Minnesota State Fair. I have an in-depth online guide about the Great Minnesota Get Together. But the media can make it feel like the State Fair is the only thing going on during the entire month of August.… Read the rest
I asked my Facebook fans for help selecting the best pumpkin patches in Minnesota. I was on Twin Cities Live to present the top 5! Watch the video below.
North: Lendt’s Pumpkin Patch
- Open 9:00 a.m. until dusk 7 days a week through October 31st
- Free admission
- $4 pick your own pumpkins
- Cash or check only
- Dogs allowed — make sure they’re on a leash
East: Country Sun Farm & Greenhouse
- Lake Elmo
- Over 50 acres of pumpkins
- Pumpkins and Halloween decor are available in their greenhouse seven days a week
- Activities, including a corn maze and petting zoo, on Saturdays and Sundays
South: Barten Pumpkins
- New Prague
- 45 varieties of pumpkins, squash or gourds
- Open Wednesdays through Sundays though October 31st
- Free admission
West: Apple Jack Orchards
- Open daily 10:00 a.m.
… Read the rest
Here’s a roundup of 2017 holiday light displays around Minnesota. Know of one I’m missing? Let me know by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page.… Read the rest
In 2017, there are exactly 40 days from Thanksgiving Day to New Years Day. And with the elimination of the eighth floor display at Macy’s in downtown Minneapolis and Holiday Lights in the Park in Saint Paul, along with the disappointing change from tradition at Holidazzle, more people than ever are looking for new holiday activities.… Read the rest