A guide of the drive-thru holiday light shows happening around Minnesota and Western Wisconsin in 2020.
My experience from the Minnesota State Fair Food Parades, held in August and October 2020.
The 2020 Minnesota State Fair may be canceled, but State Fair officials and business owners are coming up ways you can get your fix of the Great Minnesota Get Together.
The staff who plan the Minnesota State Fair know the 12-day event extremely well. So what foods do they eat during the Great Minnesota Get Together?
If you're looking to avoid the biggest crowds at the Minnesota State Fair, historically there are two days where you'll have better luck.
With so many people at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds each day, your phone is bound to drain its battery fast. Know where you can recharge in a flash.
From Nordic Waffles to Pepperoni Chips, see what items made the Minnesota State Fair's new foods class of 2018.
From a Boat Show to a Bridal Show, I shared the best events happening around the Twin Cities on KSTP-TV.
- “Paw Patrol LIVE!”: Friday, January 12 – Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Boat Show: Thursday, January 11 – Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Twin Cities Bridal Show: Sunday, January 14 in Saint Paul
- TeamNorthxTarget Snow Day: Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Winter Antique Show: Saturday, January 13 – Sunday, January 14 in Falcon Heights