Summers in Minnesota are too short to be bored, even if it is raining. For inspiration, I compiled this checklist of 55 things you can do before Labor Day.
… Read the rest
I had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of everything happening in the Twin Cities leading up to the big game at U.S. Bank Stadium on February 4. I’m ready to help you find the best activities. Embrace the chaos — we won’t see anything this big come through Minnesota for decades!… Read the rest
I was on KSTP-TV’s Twin Cities Live with five indoor events worth checking out this weekend! Take a look. Tune in every Thursday afternoon for my roundup of What’s Happening This Weekend.
- Land O’Lakes Kennel Club Dog Show: Friday, January 5 thru Sunday, January 7 in Saint Paul
- World’s Toughest Rodeo: Friday, January 5 and Saturday, January 6 in Saint Paul
- The 1968 Exhibit: thru January 2019 in Saint Paul
- Minnesota Boychoir: Sunday, January 7 in Saint Paul
- LEGO Fan Expo: Saturday, January 6 and Sunday, January 7 in Minneapolis
Plus, save some money at Target this weekend!… Read the rest
In 2017, there are exactly 40 days from Thanksgiving Day to New Years Day. And with the elimination of the eighth floor display at Macy’s in downtown Minneapolis and Holiday Lights in the Park in Saint Paul, along with the disappointing change from tradition at Holidazzle, more people than ever are looking for new holiday activities.… Read the rest