Give Me The Mike’s Best of Minnesota Guides are presented by the Desrochers Realty Group and eXp Realty
I appeared on Twin Cities Live with a viewer-selected list of where to find the best donuts in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro. And it happened to be National Donut Day! Make sure the first Friday of June is circled on your calendar so you can celebrate.
Sift Gluten-Free, Minneapolis
Hans’ Bakery, Anoka and Blaine
A Bakers Wife, Minneapolis
Emily’s Bakery and Deli, Hastings (now closed)
Valley Pastries, Golden Valley
Related: The 5 best bakeries in Minnesota
Check out my other roundups of what’s ‘Worth the Trip’
- 5 best places to play bingo in Minnesota
- The 5 best meat raffles in Minnesota
- The 5 best restaurants for fried fish in Minnesota
- Hidden gems at the 5 best museums in Minnesota
- 20 Mexican restaurants in Minnesota worth the trip
- The best ice cream shops in Minnesota
- The 17 best restaurants for breakfast in Minnesota
- The 5 best bakeries in Minnesota
- The 5 best holiday light displays in Minnesota
- The 5 best coffee shops in Minnesota
- The best pizzerias in Minnesota
New to Give Me The Mike?
Don’t miss another Minnesota top 5 guide! Receive new posts from Give Me The Mike in your inbox.