I was on KSTP-TV’s Twin Cities Live with the best places to play bingo in Minnesota!
- Chester Bird American Legion, Golden Valley
- Bingo on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays
- Buy cards for each game — $1 or $2 per game
- Titan’s Sports Saloon, Oakdale
- Various times each week, typically always on Saturdays
- Specialty bingo, including Moneybags Bingo, about once a month
- Running Aces, Columbus
- Brunch Bingo Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- Held during the track off-season (until April)
- TV screen at your table so can get caught up on numbers
- Bald Man Brewing Company, Eagan
- Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
- Family-friendly option
- Bring in your own food or get food delivered there
- Make sure to arrive early
- Pot O Gold, Arden Hills
- Traditional bingo hall option
- 7 days a week, including 11:15 p.m. bingo on Friday and Saturday nights
Check out my other roundups of what’s ‘Worth the Trip’