From a bottle of wine worth your age to free car washes, I rounded up the best freebies you can snag on your birthday.
Where to reserve semi-private and private dining rooms at restaurants, bars and breweries in the Twin Cities.
[rf_contest contest=’13413′]… Read the rest
I was on KSTP-TV’s Twin Cities Live with a roundup of the best places for standup and improv comedy in Minnesota.
- Acme Comedy Company
- North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis
- Monday is Open Mic Night — admission is free!
- Plan a bit of time to find parking on the street; download the Minneapolis parking app so you can pay from your phone and get alerts when your meter is about to expire
- HUGE Improv Theater
- Uptown neighborhood of Minneapolis
- Improv comedy 6 nights a week (closed Tuesdays)
- Tickets are usually $10, with some shows ‘pay what you like’
- Cinema Grill
- New Hope
- Check the schedule in advance as they don’t always have a show
- Big names go through the community of New Hope — Todd Bridges, Ben Bailey (“Cash Cab”)
- Stevie Ray’s Comedy Cabaret
- Inside the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, Chanhassen
- Shows Friday and Saturday nights
- Similar format to “Whose Line is it Anyway?”
… Read the rest
I had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of everything happening in the Twin Cities leading up to the big game at U.S. Bank Stadium on February 4. I’m ready to help you find the best activities. Embrace the chaos — we won’t see anything this big come through Minnesota for decades!… Read the rest