Don’t get me wrong, I love the Minnesota State Fair. I have an in-depth online guide about the Great Minnesota Get Together. But the media can make it feel like the State Fair is the only thing going on during the entire month of August.… Read the rest
I’m glad Twin Cities Live reporter Kelli Hanson had the guts to zip line across the Mississippi River. Together, we took on the Bold North Zip Line, which has you hanging about 100 feet in the air as you glide nearly 800 feet across the Mississippi.… Read the rest
Vikings fans who are still a bit bummed about the NFC Championship game can at least some cash at the Super Bowl Experience on January 31. Wear your Vikings gear to get $5 off admission.
Super Bowl Experience, located inside the Minneapolis Convention Center, is jam-packed with activities, including your chance to kick a field goal, see how well you would line up against NFL prospects, and much more.… Read the rest
After seeing one downtown Minneapolis ramp charging $65 for a parking spot on Friday night, I took to the streets to see what other parking ramps and lots are charging.
- The cheapest ramp I found was $8, and it was underground parking, meaning your car would stay warm.
My co-worker Brittany described Super Bowl LIVE as a winter version of the Minnesota State Fair. That’s extremely accurate. There’s plenty of food to eat, live music to enjoy and you can watch a local or national television newscast.
What is Super Bowl LIVE?… Read the rest
Those who visit downtown Saint Paul in the winter know about the annual Wells Fargo WinterSkate near Rice Park. It’s a romantic activity.
That’s not the only Wells Fargo WinterSkate in town. Loring Park in Minneapolis has a larger rink that’s less busy.… Read the rest
From a Boat Show to a Bridal Show, I shared the best events happening around the Twin Cities on KSTP-TV.
- “Paw Patrol LIVE!”: Friday, January 12 – Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Boat Show: Thursday, January 11 – Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Twin Cities Bridal Show: Sunday, January 14 in Saint Paul
- TeamNorthxTarget Snow Day: Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Winter Antique Show: Saturday, January 13 – Sunday, January 14 in Falcon Heights