Vikings fans who are still a bit bummed about the NFC Championship game can at least some cash at the Super Bowl Experience on January 31. Wear your Vikings gear to get $5 off admission.
Super Bowl Experience, located inside the Minneapolis Convention Center, is jam-packed with activities, including your chance to kick a field goal, see how well you would line up against NFL prospects, and much more.… Read the rest
After seeing one downtown Minneapolis ramp charging $65 for a parking spot on Friday night, I took to the streets to see what other parking ramps and lots are charging.
- The cheapest ramp I found was $8, and it was underground parking, meaning your car would stay warm.
From a Boat Show to a Bridal Show, I shared the best events happening around the Twin Cities on KSTP-TV.
- “Paw Patrol LIVE!”: Friday, January 12 – Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Boat Show: Thursday, January 11 – Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Twin Cities Bridal Show: Sunday, January 14 in Saint Paul
- TeamNorthxTarget Snow Day: Sunday, January 14 in Minneapolis
- Winter Antique Show: Saturday, January 13 – Sunday, January 14 in Falcon Heights