Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
It’s my hometown and it’s a gem. Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota combine forces to form the Twin Cities. Saint Paul is Minnesota’s Capital and serves up a more relaxed feel than its bigger twin. Although they’re twins, the downtowns are nearly 10 miles apart.
The cities are unbelievable in the summer. Temperatures are perfect and folks from ‘The North’ are itching to get outside. Check out my list of stories about the Twin Cities.
- What you should know before visiting Minneapolis
- The top 10 Minnesota State Fair foods going into 2019
- You Betcha: Brush up on your Minnesota slang
- Best of Minnesota guides as determined by the public’s vote
- A Twin Cities restaurant private dining room rental guide