Give Me The Mike’s Best of Minnesota Guides are presented by the Desrochers Realty Group and eXp Realty
In Minnesota, meat raffles are a way of life.
It’s a simple concept — think of it as ‘bingo for people with short attention spans.’
For a $1, you purchase a ticket. The ticket has a number on it. Then there’s a big wheel. If they land on your number, you win meat. Maybe chops. Maybe bacon. Maybe filet.
Now, that’s where the similarities between various meat raffles end. Not all of them are created equal. So I went on a search for the best meat raffles around Minnesota and presented my findings on KSTP’s Twin Cities Live.
Crystal VFW Post 494
5222 Bass Lake Road, Crystal 55429
Fridays at 4:00 pm and Saturdays at 2:00 pm
$1 per ticket, each ticket has four numbers
Meat from Hackenmueller’s in Robbinsdale and Fedor’s in Mounds View
$5 raffles will have a $110 grand prize
Also includes electronic races
Also on Give Me The Mike…
Hackenmueller’s named of the of the best meat markets in Minnesota
Rosetown American Legion
700 County Road C W, Roseville 55113
Sundays at 3:00 pm
$1 per ticket
Meat from Angus Meat Market in Maplewood
Each winner receives $25 worth of meat, you can also select at $25 gift card
The Narrows Saloon
3380 Shoreline Drive, Wayzata (Navarre) 55391
Saturdays at 11:30 am and Sundays at 10:30 am
$1 per ticket
They will come to your table to sell tickets
Meat from Jubilee in Mound
Bull’s Horn Food and Drink
4563 S 34th Avenue, Minneapolis 55406
Mondays at 6:00 pm
$1 per ticket
Supports Minneapolis Youth Hockey
Meat from Everett’s Meats in Minneapolis
Related: Everett’s named one of the best meat markets in Minnesota
965 Central Avenue NE, Minneapolis 55413
Thursdays at 6:00 pm
Karaoke 7 nights at week!
Did you enjoy this roundup of the best meat raffles in Minnesota? Check out my other Best of Minnesota guides
- 5 best places to play bingo in Minnesota
- Hidden gems at the 5 best museums in Minnesota
- 20 Mexican restaurants in Minnesota worth the trip
- The best ice cream shops in Minnesota
- The best restaurant, brewery and winery patios in Minnesota
- 17 best restaurants for breakfast in Minnesota
- 5 best bakeries in Minnesota
- 5 best holiday light displays in Minnesota
- 5 best coffee shops in Minnesota
- 5 best pizzerias in Minnesota
- 7 top spots for a margarita in the Twin Cities
- 5 best restaurants for fried fish in Minnesota
- 17 favorite bookstores in the Twin Cities
- 4 places serving the best Broasted chicken in Minnesota
New to Give Me The Mike?
Read how I adapted after losing both parents before I was 25 and being diagnosed with epilepsy.
Don’t miss another Minnesota top 5 guide! Receive new posts from Give Me The Mike in your inbox.
22 thoughts on “5 best meat raffles in Minnesota”
You forgot the Ole Piper Inn in Blaine! $1 a ticket, if you win you get 2 packages of your choice, the lady who runs it is great and comes to your table (notably with a giant cheeseburger hat on her head) and you get 3 rounds each try.
The top 5 picks here are crowdsourced on my social media channels. Unfortunately Ole Piper Inn didn’t make the list!