Give Me The Mike’s Best of Minnesota guides are presented by HomeLight
I was on KSTP-TV’s Twin Cities Live with the best places to play bingo in Minnesota!
200 Lilac Drive N, Golden Valley 55422
- Bingo on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays
- Buy cards for each game — $1 or $2 per game
1267 Geneva Avenue N, Oakdale 55128
- Various times each week, typically always on Saturdays
- Specialty bingo, including Moneybags Bingo, about once a month
15201 Running Aces Boulevard, Columbus 55025
- Brunch Bingo Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- Held during the track off-season (until April)
- TV screen at your table so can get caught up on numbers
2020 Silver Bell Road #28, Eagan 55122
- Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
- Family-friendly option
- Bring in your own food or get food delivered there
- Make sure to arrive early
Northern Lights Bingo Hall (formerly Pot O Gold)
3776 Connelly Avenue, Arden Hills 55112
- Traditional bingo hall option
- Rebranded February 2021
Did you enjoy this roundup of the best bingo in Minnesota? Check out my other Best of Minnesota Guides
- 5 best meat raffles in Minnesota
- Hidden gems at the 5 best museums in Minnesota
- 20 Mexican restaurants in Minnesota worth the trip
- The best ice cream shops in Minnesota
- The best restaurant, brewery and winery patios in Minnesota
- 17 best restaurants for breakfast in Minnesota
- 5 best bakeries in Minnesota
- 5 best holiday light displays in Minnesota
- 5 best coffee shops in Minnesota
- 5 best pizzerias in Minnesota
- 7 top spots for a margarita in the Twin Cities
- 5 best restaurants for fried fish in Minnesota
- 15 favorite bookstores in the Twin Cities
New to Give Me The Mike?
Don’t miss another Minnesota top 5 guide! Receive new posts from Give Me The Mike in your inbox.